Ridgeway is a diverse group of passionate believers coming from 60+ different countries. Being a part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance we hold tight to the great commission given to us by Jesus, "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 28:19) With a multifaceted church community, we have many opportunities to be Christ's witnesses "in Judea, Samaria and to the ends of the Earth." (Acts 1:8) We do this simply by loving God and loving people.
Loving God. Loving People. It's what we have been created to do.
Mission: To love God through authentic and transformative worship and live out that love by serving our community, meeting physical and spiritual needs, and drawing people to trust in Jesus as their Savior.
Vision: To be a church that is so filled with the Holy Spirit that we impact our community and the word with the Gospel through love and service. To see men, women, and children transformed by the saving and discipling work of God.
- Loving God with our whole Being: Jesus quoted Deuteronomy 6 when He said the Greatest Commandment is this: “To Love the Lord with all our hearts, souls, and minds.” (Matt:22:37).
- We Love God through Worship: A life of Authentic Worship is the proper response to our God who loves us died for us.
- Loving people as God loves us: Jesus added a second command: “Love your neighbor as yourself” (Matt 22:38)
- We Love People through Community: Loving one another in Genuine Relationships is vital for Spiritual Growth.
- Serving. Because of our Love for God and Love for people we serve: Serving others by meeting their needs and sharing our faith is what God has called us to do. (James 2:17b)